- Dealing with Organizational Change – Friday, May 31st from 8:30-4:00 – HR Training Room
To register please visit the UC Learning Center
- UC Ethical Values and Conduct (pptx)
- UC Ethical Values and Conduct (spanish) (ppt)
- UC Ethical Values and Conduct and Conflict of Interest (for researchers)
- Conflict of Interest (for designated officials)
Our Mission Statement
To provide a dynamic service environment that assists the UCSB community in adopting the best Human Resources practices for their departments. In support of this mission we will:
- Nurture customer relationships by actively listening and sharing our own knowledge.
- Encourage creativity and innovation in Human Resources practices and policy application in support of the changing needs of our customer community.
- Promote strategic partnerships within our customer base to improve the quality of work life for current employees and to develop a work environment that will attract new applicants.
- Help the campus find, develop, motivate and retain a high-functioning and diverse workforce.
- Encourage the campus-wide practices of respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all actions.
OACIS - Online Application System
Welcome to our webpage!Please update your bookmarks! If you are having problems finding something please consult our sitemap or email the webmaster.