To be a valued leader in the delivery of Human Resources services to campus in support of the University’s commitment to teaching, research and public service.
To provide a dynamic service environment that assists the UCSB community in adopting the best Human Resources practices for their departments. In support of this mission we will:
- Nurture customer relationships by actively listening and sharing our own knowledge.
- Encourage creativity and innovation in Human Resources practices and policy application in support of the changing needs of our customer community.
- Promote strategic partnerships within our customer base to improve the quality of work life for current employees and to develop a work environment that will attract new applicants.
- Help the campus find, develop, motivate and retain a high-functioning and diverse workforce.
- Encourage the campus-wide practices of respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all actions.
UC Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3160
Looking for other UC Human Resources Departments?
Berkeley | Davis | Irvine | Los Angeles | Merced | Riverside | San Diego | San Francisco | Santa Cruz | UCOP
HR Staff Resources
Housing webmail | IS&C CorporateTime | Ergonomics @ Work | UCSB Directory | Lost & Found | Kronos | Data Warehouse | Tutorials
If you have questions or difficulties with the above pages please refer them to your appropriate technical staff.